Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Day 21 & 22

Dinner: Tortilla Soup (Again!!)

I had chicken in the fridge and a busy couple of days, I made something that was very easy and took hardly lifting a finger of work. I'm sorry for the repeat!

Dessert: Blueberry Chia Seed Pudding




I did not follow the recipe exactly in the above picture. Instead of adding maple syrup (or dates as specified), I decided to sub in frozen blueberries for sweetness. It added the perfect touch!  I used regular coconut milk from the carton as my base (not the same kind as the one in the can). 

Update: I've made this a couple of times since. I've done a blueberry banana and cocoa banana. Both were awesome!  

This is another good recipe for chia pudding if you are not on the Whole 30 and can use Stevia. The Carob also gives a lighter taste than the cocoa. Give this one a try with the full fat coconut milk! I have also tried it with cashew milk and that tastes very good too. :)  I liked this recipe better than the one above, hard to wrong with either one though!



No comments:

Post a Comment